2009年8月1日星期六

Best hair color for me? (im a pale person)?

im a red head right now thats my natural color but in the summer my hair turns a strawberry blonde from all the sun and clorine. and im kind of tired of red hair . so i thought maybe going blonde since my hair turns a strawberry blonde in the summer but im not sure witch shade of blonde . i dont want to look like my hair is like yellow or some thing . maybe a medium blonde or a pale blonde ?? wich is best ??



Best hair color for me? (im a pale person)?

Medium blonde would work best pale blonde would make you look washed out because your pale skin.



Best hair color for me? (im a pale person)?

ultimate blonde its a nice soft color..



Best hair color for me? (im a pale person)?

I think you should try a champaigne Blonde!!!



Best hair color for me? (im a pale person)?

I think you would look good with reddish (carmel )brown hair and honey highlights........Looks good on pale skin



Best hair color for me? (im a pale person)?

I would say a honey blonde or dirty blond.



You dont want something too dark because if you do it will make you look even more pale. But for some reason like a very light brunette kind of color will bring out your skin.



Also, try tanning or using fake tan spray.



Summer is on its way! You dont want to be ghostly looking.



P.S. Red may make you look even paler.



Best hair color for me? (im a pale person)?

A dark blond maybe even brunett it'll bring out ur ivory pale skin.....not to dark u don't wanna look pale....a light color will make u look a bit of age



Best hair color for me? (im a pale person)?

Keep the red hair, or add highlights to it! I think red hair is so awesome! I wish I had it! or you can always go for a light brown



Best hair color for me? (im a pale person)?

Just don't go too light because it make you look insipid with your pale skin.



Best hair color for me? (im a pale person)?

do platinum with black streaks ... sick !



Best hair color for me? (im a pale person)?

I love red hair! you are so lucky!



This website has great tips!



http://magazines.ivillage.com/marieclair...



Best hair color for me? (im a pale person)?

try leaving your hair as is and only adding caramel and golden blonde streaks to it

没有评论:

发表评论