2009年8月1日星期六

Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

will dying my hair with red kool-aid work? i already have red hair, but i want to know if it will make my hair redder for a bit.(my hair is "strawberry blonde" as people call it, but i think its red!)



Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

It will work temporarily, if your hair isn't too dark. (Just don't use sugar!)



Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

I've heard from teens that it does work and that it washes out easily which is a plus.



Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

no, it will just get your hair really sticky



Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

It lasts until the very first time you wash your hair, so it's virtually useless. And it is sticky and disgusting.



Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

kool aid is not a natural die,Try beat juice.



Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

the kool aid HAS to be very very very hot and you have to keep it in for long. my cousin did it and it lasted more than a week !



Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

My friend did it to her red hair and i helped her~!



But sadly it worked until she showered again.



I wouldn't do it cause it just made her hair sticky an sick all day!



And after she washed it out her hair looked even worse!



I RECOMMEND TO NOT DO IT!



Just go out and get an actual dye or highlight kit!



Hope i helped you!



-Katelyn



Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

You could give it a try, but I doubt it would be as permanent, as hair dye. I've seen some women whose red hair was dark enough to be pasta sauce. Seen some that their hair was two or three pastel cors. Very pretty!



Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

It works...but it doesn't do a good job compared to normal hair dye...



Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

Unless you want your scalp to experience a painful burning sensation, I suggest not using kool-aid.



Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

yes, but not a bright as Punky's or manic panic. Use Vinigar 1st on your hair you want colored, that will strip it. Then put the dry kool-aide on wet hair. Leave it in there for at least a 1/2 hr. Use cold water to wash %26amp; rinse.



Does dying your hair with kool-aid work?

Im also looking for how to make my natural red hair richer. Could you please tell me if this works??



Thanks you :)

没有评论:

发表评论