2009年8月1日星期六

Red heads????????

ok i am a red head and i hate that people call us firecrotches i have red hair but mine is blonde below my eyebrows all the hair on my body is blonde besides my hair so why do people always assume this?????



Red heads????????

It's the myth. My wife is a redhead but brunette down there.



Red heads????????

because u have red hair on ur head...



Red heads????????

Because typically it is true. I have red hair, dark red not that carrot red color, and my hair "there" is dark not "fiery". Why let it bother you, it really isnt a big deal.



Red heads????????

just show your vagine and they will shut up...



Red heads????????

They love to fantasize and they hope you will offer to show them yours.



Just ignore the jerks. After all redheads are only 1% of the world's population.



Red heads????????

I don't know. I'm kind of a red-head, (a reddish head) lol, mix of blonde, red, and brown, with blonde/red highlights. Weird, but natural color lol, and I don't have red hair donwn there. I think very few red heads have red hair down there. Just ignore people who say this. Tell them to leave you alone. They are just being stupid and trying to be funny. Just laugh a little and tell them they shouldn't be concerned with the color of your hair, "down there".... lol



Red heads????????

just dont listen to them...most people would die for a natural red hair color like us redheads have. ;] they just have to find a way to keep thinking that redheads are weird so they wont want our natural color when really...most people would die for this color of hair...just dont let them bother you. i have red hair but i have brown eyebrows and the hair on my bofy is brownish redish with some blonde. most people just assume that if your hair on ur head is red..the hair other places is red also.

没有评论:

发表评论