2009年10月6日星期二

I dyed my hair black months ago. Is it possible to change the color?

Back in August, I decided to dye my hair black as opposed to going with the tradition red I used to go with. So far, all is well. In fact, my root hardly show and I love it. However, on Christmas, my husband bought me red hair dye. I am wondering if it is possible to do the red over the black without having it become a total disaster. I don't think my hair is solid black, it faded a little bit when I first colored it. So I don't know if it is worth chancing it or not. Advice would be amazing right now.



Thanks!



I dyed my hair black months ago. Is it possible to change the color?

You hair will only dye at the roots if you used permanent dye. DO NOT DO ANYTHING YET.



I did this before and it only dyed my roots.



I had to go to my mom's friend who is a hair stylist to get an extraction. It's pretty much to take the black off by means of striping the color off your hair with a type of bleach.



When she took the color off, there was a lighter spot growing out for years around my crown to show where I dyed it the second time.



Red is a very good color to follow with because the base of the black is a red shade. Just do that or else you'll have black hair with red roots.



You can buy it at a beauty supply store, so it will be cheaper.



Also, this proceedure may dry out your hair, so you have to really be sure that won't dye it black again without it growing out a lot. Also, use semi permanent- I do now, lol.



I dyed my hair black months ago. Is it possible to change the color?

are u saying u want to dye the whole thing red again.



cause since its black...



in order to have ur red hair dye work to its fullest....



you have to bleach ur hair 1st.



then u can dye it red



i have black hair and i had to bleach it the 1st time i dyed it purple.



I dyed my hair black months ago. Is it possible to change the color?

If you dye red over black, the red will not take. In order to dye your hair red with black already on, you will need to either strip the dye out (professionally or buy a kit at Sallys) or wait until the black grows out. That could take awhile. I recommend growing it out because stripping the color is damaging to your hair. However, if you really want to dye your hair red, use a repairing shampoo after stripping the color. xD



I dyed my hair black months ago. Is it possible to change the color?

yeah u can. but it will damage ur hair



I dyed my hair black months ago. Is it possible to change the color?

You won't be able to see the red over the black. You should try getting a hair bleaching kit first to strip the black out, then dye it red.



I dyed my hair black months ago. Is it possible to change the color?

hair color won't lighten hair color, only natural color (does that make sense?). you'd have to bleach out the black in order for the red to take otherwise only your re-growth will color and that will look weird. If you just want to do a few streaks you can bleach that out yourself but if you want to do all over color you should get it done professionally. black is the hardest color to get rid of I do not recommend doing it alone.



I dyed my hair black months ago. Is it possible to change the color?

It depends on if the black hair dye was permanent or not.It's really hard to go from suck a dark hair color to a really light one,my mom's dyed her hair black (with permanent dye) and then dyed it blonde and it was a disaster.



My advice to you would be to just try and make you hair color lighter gradually.It might take more than one application of red hair dye to get the full affect.Going from black to red,you may have maroon hair a little while.



I dyed my hair black months ago. Is it possible to change the color?

you need to strip the black out and then dye it red. there is no way you can put red over black, it wont show up since the black is so dark and is the darkest hair color you can get. it wont do anything to your hair. besides maybe add more damage to it. you need to go to a salon and have them strip the black out then dye it red, or go to wal mart or a drug store and buy the stripping kit by l'oreal for $7 and strip the black out yourself and then dye it red. you need to dye it red after you strip it, or else you will have orange hair since there will be no pigment in your hair after the color is stripped from it. definitely need to strip it first, if you try putting red over black, you will get no results.. the black is simply too dark and red isnt strong enough to go over it.



good luck. :)



I dyed my hair black months ago. Is it possible to change the color?

I'd get the color removed professionally. My daughter did the same thing as you did. If you don't remove the black the roots will remain lighter until your hair grows out, no matter what color you put on. Good luck.....

没有评论:

发表评论