2009年7月30日星期四

Baby's hair & eye colour?

I know there's no way to be certain of a baby's hair + eye colour but i'm impatient and it's now become a talking point with family and friends.So could you guy help me figure out the most logical combination?



Husband: Straight dark brown hair + blue eyes



Me: Curly/wavy black hair + green eyes



My side



Father: Wavy red hair + green eyes



Mother: Curly blonde hair + brown eyes



Grandfather (1M): Curly blonde + brown eyes



Grandmother (1M): Curly black + grey



Grandfather (2F): Straight red hair + blue eyes



Grandmother (2F): Wavy blonde + green eyes



Husbands side



Father: Wavy black hair + blue eyes



Mother: Straight brown hair + brown eyes



Grandfather (1F): Wavy brown hair + blue eyes



Grandmother (1F): Straight blonde hair + green eyes



Grandfather (2M): Straight brown hair + green eyes



Grandmother (2M): Curly brown + brown eyes



Baby's hair %26amp; eye colour?

No wonder you are talking, you have a bit of everything and that means you just have to wait.



Genetically speaking brown hair and brown eyes are dominate unless of course both parents have blue eyes.



But thats not necessarily the case here since you both have recessive brown genes.



You have to be satisfied with knowing the babys sex, newborns can start out one thing and end up another all together.



Baby's hair %26amp; eye colour?

woah! babys always have blue eyes, and some start out bald!!!



Baby's hair %26amp; eye colour?

Follow this link...it has a really cool tool for calculating the possibilities! Its fun...I wish I knew my guys parents colors!



http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeC...



Baby's hair %26amp; eye colour?

There's is a good chance for blue eyes. You have a recessive blue and your husband is blue so I say blue, or Hazel, and defiantly dark hair with some locks.



Baby's hair %26amp; eye colour?

hmmm well my guess is blue eyes as my best friend has green eyes and her sons father had blue and their son has the bluest eyes i have ever seen.....as far as hair goes Im guessing brown and curly



(for some reason my boys have brown hair like me even though their dad has black hair...so thats why I guessed that)

没有评论:

发表评论