2009年7月29日星期三

How did she become a red head ???

my stepdaughter has red hair she was not born with red hair she did not start turnin red until she was 7 now shes totally red ....and covered in freckles ... i have 2 daughters with her dad one looks simlar to her but with brown hair and another ones blonde and blue eyes i love my hubbys red hair however im not a huge fan of red hair but how and why did her hair change so late in her childhood ?



How did she become a red head ???

well must have been because of her skin %26amp; genes which started showing characteristics later....



anyways nothing to worry



red head look hot



she is safe



%26amp; if u dnt like it when she grows up



get it coloured then....



How did she become a red head ???

Genetics.



I was a toe head (really light blond) when I was young, but as I have gotten older my hair has turned reddish.



My EX GF was blond when she was little but then between 8 and 10 she turned into a brunette.



Our daughter has very light blond hair, lighter than mine was, so we have no idea what her hair will change to, but we know that it will.



How did she become a red head ???

Ginger kids rock! Don't be hatin' on the ginger kids! My brother was born with blonde hair and he was blonde until puberty when it turned brown quick as a wink. Lots of kids have hair that changes shades early in life. And age 7 isn't that late in childhood.



How did she become a red head ???

sounds like you have a redhead somewhere in your family. i was dark brown/black untill i hit about 12. started going outside more and within one summer my freckles came out and i was a bright redhead. sometimes your inner color cant come out without a little sunlight!



How did she become a red head ???

ha ha, well mine is funnier, i was born with pitch black hair, by the time i was 5 it was light blonde then over the years started to darken again until finally reaching dark blonde. i hate it so bleach and tone to platinum, your child is your child and not strange or different in any way, we all change and evolve as we grow, oh and redhead children tend to happen as a mix of a blonde father/mother and a brunette father/mother if you are with me.



How did she become a red head ???

I think hair colour is like skin colour or blue eyes that skip a generation, sometimes it just skips a few years...Just like any other characteristics of the body, you get kids that really look like their dad when they're young and grow up having more and more features from their mom...it was my case anyway!!



How did she become a red head ???

Her genes suddenly took a significant turn. I had jet black, poker straight hair when I was younger, and now i'm a curly haired brunette. Anyways, red hair is lovely!

没有评论:

发表评论