2009年7月30日星期四

Red Heads?

Im not a red head. But I really like red hair. I want to die my originally brown hair to a sort of reddish copper color. I have pale skin and freckles.



Something like this:



http://www.redkencolor.com/images/redken...



http://www.herbatint.co.uk/img/swatches/...



Guys,



do you make fun of red heads?



Anyone,



Do you like red hair?



What do you think of the pictures of red hair? (good color or bad?)



Red Heads?

go for it, i have been dying my hair red for about (since high school) 8 years now. i have never been teased and my husband thought it was hot of course now its just normal.



Red Heads?

I like those colors, of course I am slightly partial to red since it's my natural shade. I'm really pale and have freckles as well, and red looks good on me, so I don't see why it wouldn't look good on you.



Red Heads?

Red hair is hawt! Definitely get it!~



Red Heads?

Red hair is nice. The photo's aren't - they're not red on my screen.



Red Heads?

I love red hair, I was a red head for a few years i loved it, but the problem is, it fades really fast. i then went to blond, back to brown. but i am thinking of going back to red. it looks so pretty. the colors you picked are nice.

没有评论:

发表评论