2009年7月29日星期三

Red headed guy needs advice...?

I have red hair and I'm a guy. For the longest time I have kept my hair short (1''-1/4'' long). The other day I heard some attractive girls talking about guys with long hair, particularly curly hair, and how they found it to be just the greatest thing. I've tried to grow my hair out but I just wasn't digging it so I cut it short again, and have been ever since.



My delima is this...my hair is really corse and frizzy. When I leave water in my hair to dry, it makes my hair curl, but it lays down and I can't really touch it or it will frizz up. When I do dry my hair it's with a towel. When I do that it gets frizzy and unmanagable and I'm stuck with this coifed ball of red fuzz. I wash my hair at least once a day and condition it.



So what should I do? Some people say a red fro would be pretty kick *** and others have said I would look regoddamndiculus lol. I need some input! What do women think of guys with red hair? I'm 21, stand 6'3'', weigh about 180 lbs, and have fair skin.



Red headed guy needs advice...?

Red hair is fine, as long as you wear it with pride (in my opinion). I don't have red hair, but I have naturally curly/frizzy hair. Have you tried a blow dryer? That's about the only way I can keep my hair from going crazy. Try putting a little hair product in while it is wet and blow drying (specifically Garnier Fructis sleek %26amp; shine).

没有评论:

发表评论