2009年7月29日星期三

My cat has lost some hair under her eyes and they are red, what would cause this?

Cats with ringworm or mange can loose fur around the face, eyes, mouth and ears. The eyes sound like an infection. You should take this cat to a vet.



My cat has lost some hair under her eyes and they are red, what would cause this?

an allergy .. have you changed air-freshener .. any chemicals or changes in food.. any new toys.. if it continues you should go to a vet ASAP...



My cat has lost some hair under her eyes and they are red, what would cause this?

I'm not sure what has caused this, it could be one of several things. Could be allergies, or she got into something poisonous or it could be fatal if not treated. Whatever it is, your best bet is to take your cat to the vet. It could be something a little medication can clear up. But I'm sure your cat is suffering because of it. Give her the help she needs. She depends upon you to take care of her/him and to make good choices for her/him. I hope this helps.

没有评论:

发表评论